San Diego Chargers (2-1)
Sunday, September 30, Noon Central Time
Arrowhead Stadium, Kansa City, MO
To be eligible, you must be a ChiefsCrowd.com member and express your interest in the tickets by posting in this thread. The winner will be the person who has contributed the most to this site in the past in terms of posts. Post counts will be based on your total posts prior to today(no need to spam). If there is a tie, the winner will be the person who has been a member the longest.
The winner will be selected between 9:30am – 10:30am(EST).
Please do not reply if you already have tickets or have one tickets from ChiefsCrowd.com before.
"1. Attention, fantasy owners: Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (groin) was added to the injury report during the week and is questionable to play against the San Diego Chargers. Wideout Steve Breaston (knee) also is questionable. Both sound somewhat likely to play. That’s not true for Chiefs backup running back Peyton Hillis (ankle, doubtful) and tight end Kevin Boss (head, out.)"
"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
- Kansas City Chiefs say cornerback class is deepest in 10 years - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Why I picked QB Patrick Mahomes for the Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Morning Rush: White Privilege Conference in KC, NFL Draft predictions, pricey produce - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs 2017 NFL Draft Live War Room - KC Kingdom
- Mike Mayock's 2017 mock draft gives Chiefs Dalvin Cook with Patrick Mahomes still on the board - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs release Jaye Howard with failed physical designation - Kansas City Star
- 2017 NFL Draft: 3 positions Chiefs are likely to target - Arrowhead Pride (blog)