Blow for Geno (Smith).
I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- The Kansas City Chiefs were the losing team for Kyle Fuller - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs cornerback David Amerson on his expected role: 'Playmaker' - Kansas City Star
- Are the Kansas City Chiefs looking for a new starting center? - Arrowhead Addict
- Dolphins running back Damien Williams visits Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs: Money saving ideas - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs add veteran quarterback Chad Henne - KMBC Kansas City