I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
- As Chiefs consider final cutdown, plenty of questions loom - FOXSports.com
- The case for Charcandrick West as the Kansas City Chiefs backup running back - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif may have earned a starting spot on Chiefs' offensive line - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs Fantasy Football Team Outlook: Alex Smith, Jeremy Maclin ... - Sports World Report
- No major surprises on final Chiefs roster projection - ESPN (blog)
- Newton grad spends five weeks with Kansas City Chiefs - The Kansan
- Is Eric Kush on the Kansas City Chiefs roster bubble? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)