To be eligible, you must be a ChiefsCrowd.com member and express your interest in the tickets by posting in this thread. The winner will be the person who has contributed the most to this site in the past in terms of posts. Post counts will be based on your total posts prior to today(no need to spam). If there is a tie, the winner will be the person who has been a member the longest.
The winner will be selected between 9:30am – 10:30am(EST).
Please do not reply if you already have tickets or have one tickets from ChiefsCrowd.com before.
"1. Attention, fantasy owners: Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (groin) was added to the injury report during the week and is questionable to play against the San Diego Chargers. Wideout Steve Breaston (knee) also is questionable. Both sound somewhat likely to play. That’s not true for Chiefs backup running back Peyton Hillis (ankle, doubtful) and tight end Kevin Boss (head, out.)"
"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
- The Kansas City Chiefs' New Archenemies - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs: Full Position Breakdown and Depth-Chart Analysis at WR - Bleacher Report
- Miami Dolphins concerned about guard and Kansas City Chiefs could have an ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Andy Reid Considered Top Ten Coach - KC Kingdom
- This is how Tamba Hali trains for the Kansas City Chiefs season - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chapter Four: The Chiefs Address a "Need" - KCChiefs.com
- ESPN's future NFL power rankings have Kansas City Chiefs in the top 10 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)