After seeing Rivers whine on the sideline, I felt like I had to make a gif of it:
One of the Interesting points was that Marty could come as a Consultor or even a GM (if Pioli gets fired)
What do you think about it?
Will this move help to bring Bill Cowher (I know he’s NOT lookin for a HC job but may be that move will make this look more easy to atracc Bill) or maybe any other "big name" on board ..
If we go through a coaching/management change (which after the Bucs game is very likely), I’d rather play our backups and rookies and see what we’ve got on the benches, and then focus on getting a franchise QB. It would suck having to approach a game with a mindset of losing, though.
- The Chiefs Offense has 21 Turnovers in 6 games, and the opposition has scored 74 points off of these turnovers. That is 40% of the points the Chiefs have given up this year. These turnovers fall on the hands of the entire offense (tipped passes, fumbles, bad INTs)
- The Chiefs offense has scored no touchdowns in the last two games.
- The Chiefs offense has scored a first half touchdown in two games (ATL and Charles 31-yard run vs SD).
- Aside from Jamaal Charles touchdown runs of 31 and 91 yards, the only offensive touchdowns since week 1 have come when the Chiefs are down by 3 or more scores.
This offense is terrible and constantly puts the defense in bad positions with a league high 21 turnovers. All of the rostered quarterbacks on this team are league backups (at best). The quarterback position not been addressed for far too long. We’ve had different coaches, different offensive personnel. The one constant has always been crappy quarterbacks.
First play of the game ?? No one says a thing. My firm belief IS … if it’s on TV it has a SCRIPT … this sh** is all decided before the games even start. It reminds me alot of the Tim Donaghy book. :chiefs: :punk: :beer:
- Kansas City Chiefs gamble on four players with background issues - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs reach agreements with several undrafted free agents - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth-Chart Predictions - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs defend their selection of Tyreek Hill after his domestic abuse case - ESPN (blog)
- Former UH offensive lineman Ben Clarke signs with Kansas City Chiefs - Honolulu Star-Advertiser
- 2016 NFL Draft Grades: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, and San Diego Chargers - UPI.com
- Chiefs address offensive line, cornerback and receiver with their fourth-round picks - Kansas City Star