"1. Attention, fantasy owners: Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (groin) was added to the injury report during the week and is questionable to play against the San Diego Chargers. Wideout Steve Breaston (knee) also is questionable. Both sound somewhat likely to play. That’s not true for Chiefs backup running back Peyton Hillis (ankle, doubtful) and tight end Kevin Boss (head, out.)"
"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
- Making a case for Albert Wilson and the Kansas City Chiefs receivers - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Ranking Kansas City Chiefs' Top 5 Sleepers to Watch in Camp - Bleacher Report
- AFC West Q&A: Are Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles' best years behind him? - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: 5 Players Set To Breakout - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs OL Mitch Morse Impressed With “Quickness, Leverage and ... - KCChiefs.com
- Jack Steadman, former Kansas City Chiefs GM, dies at 86 - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Full Position Breakdown and Depth-Chart Analysis at WR - Bleacher Report