Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3)
Monday, November 12, 7:30PM Central Time
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
By Callum Byrnes-Krickl
By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel is not going to tolerate turnovers any longer.
The Chiefs’ 29 turnovers (14 interceptions, 15 fumbles) are 10 more than any other team in the league, and Crennel said the first player to turn it over on Monday night at Pittsburgh likely will get a seat on the bench.
- NFL Fantasy Football Recap Week 4: Kansas City Chiefs at Cincinnati Bengals ... - Sports World Report
- Maybe the Kansas City Chiefs just aren't that good - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Barbara Shelly: Whatever happens with the Chiefs, quarterback Alex Smith runs ... - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs running back Knile Davis sees his playing time diminish - Kansas City Star
- NFL odds Week 5: Kansas City Chiefs are big favorites over the Chicago Bears - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- KC Chiefs' Albert Wilson listed as inactive - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs at Cincinnati Bengals Preview - New York Times