Blow for Geno (Smith).
I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
- Kansas City Chiefs make trades, pick two defenders on Day 2 of draft - FOXSports.com
- The Star's NFL Draft Tracker: Rounds two and three complete, Chiefs make two picks - Kansas City Star (blog)
- 2016 NFL draft: KeiVarae Russell picked by Kansas City Chiefs in third round - MLive.com
- Chiefs move around again after trading pick - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Sean Davis - KC Kingdom
- Report: Kansas City Chiefs tried trading up for Laquon Treadwell - 247Sports
- Chiefs Scouting Report: Christian Hackenberg - KC Kingdom