Blow for Geno (Smith).
I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
- What Kansas City Chiefs are getting in SMU LB/S Shakiel Randolph - Dallas Morning News
- Kansas City Chiefs gamble on four players with background issues - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs reach agreements with several undrafted free agents - Kansas City Star
- ESU's Matt Soltes accepts rookie minicamp tryout invitation from Kansas City Chiefs - Allentown Morning Call
- After Drafting Player With A History Of Domestic Abuse Charges, Chiefs Ask Fans To 'Trust' Decision - ThinkProgress
- Kansas City Chiefs: Way-Too-Early 53-Man Roster and Depth-Chart Predictions - Bleacher Report
- Former UH offensive lineman Ben Clarke signs with Kansas City Chiefs - Honolulu Star-Advertiser