"1. Attention, fantasy owners: Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (groin) was added to the injury report during the week and is questionable to play against the San Diego Chargers. Wideout Steve Breaston (knee) also is questionable. Both sound somewhat likely to play. That’s not true for Chiefs backup running back Peyton Hillis (ankle, doubtful) and tight end Kevin Boss (head, out.)"
"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
- Kansas City Chiefs Should Start WR Chris Conley - NFL Spin Zone
- New cleats help kicker Cairo Santos honor his native Brazil - ESPN (blog)
- Changes coming soon to Chiefs' offensive line in practice - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' Knile Davis still believes he can be a No. 1 back in the NFL - Kansas City Star
- Is Alex Smith Really Holding Back the Kansas City Chiefs? - numberFire
- Chiefs' Steven Nelson seeks to make statement in secondary - Kansas City Star
- Tyler Bray opens offseason practices as Chiefs' No. 2 quarterback, but competition is open - Kansas City Star