Blow for Geno (Smith).
I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
- NFL Draft trade rumor: Chiefs tried to move up for Laquon Treadwell, receiver in round two? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Did Chiefs' tampering penalty cost them shot at QB Paxton Lynch? - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs have plenty of second-round options after trade with 49ers - ESPN (blog)
- The Chiefs turned the NFL Draft into the feeling of being stood up on a first date - Kansas City Star (blog)
- NFL Draft's best remaining players for Chiefs include Myles Jack, Mackensie Alexander - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Oregon State's Kyle Peko enjoyed Chiefs visit - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Deion Jones - KC Kingdom