San Diego Chargers (2-1)
Sunday, September 30, Noon Central Time
Arrowhead Stadium, Kansa City, MO
To be eligible, you must be a ChiefsCrowd.com member and express your interest in the tickets by posting in this thread. The winner will be the person who has contributed the most to this site in the past in terms of posts. Post counts will be based on your total posts prior to today(no need to spam). If there is a tie, the winner will be the person who has been a member the longest.
The winner will be selected between 9:30am – 10:30am(EST).
Please do not reply if you already have tickets or have one tickets from ChiefsCrowd.com before.
"1. Attention, fantasy owners: Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (groin) was added to the injury report during the week and is questionable to play against the San Diego Chargers. Wideout Steve Breaston (knee) also is questionable. Both sound somewhat likely to play. That’s not true for Chiefs backup running back Peyton Hillis (ankle, doubtful) and tight end Kevin Boss (head, out.)"
"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
- Can Travis Kelce lead the Kansas City Chiefs at tight end? - isportsweb.com (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs position battles: No. 2 wide receiver is one to watch - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Remembering Chiefs RB Joe Delaney - KCChiefs.com
- More than 20 NFL players join Chiefs linebacker Justin Houston at charity ... - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Three Chiefs have contract situations to keep an eye on for the future - Kansas City Star
- Which player can Kansas City Chiefs least afford to lose? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Analyzing the Chiefs' 2015 salary cap by position - Kansas City Star