I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
- Kansas City Chiefs trade 28th pick to San Francisco 49ers - 247Sports
- NFL Draft's best remaining players for Chiefs include Myles Jack, Mackensie Alexander - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs draft 2016: Kansas City trades first-round pick to 49ers - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs trade out of first round, get second-, fourth-, sixth-round picks from San Francisco - Kansas City Star
- Oregon State's Kyle Peko enjoyed Chiefs visit - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Deion Jones - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Kentrell Brothers - KC Kingdom