Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-3)
Sunday, October 14, Noon Central Time
Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay, FL
I hate the 3-4 defense, we’ve been drafting for the 3-4 for how many years now? And still cant get it right!
Imo he drafted better than haley and was a better coach and motivator.
He was another year away from this team doing special things. He was left with Nothing thanks to crybaby vermeil.
Blast away people but you got what you asked for with this change and this team!
It’s official: Matt Cassel is out for Sunday’s game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Romeo Crennel made the announcement at his Thursday press conference. Brady Quinn will get his first start in nearly three years in Week 6.
This was basically a formality at this point. Cassel didn’t practice on Wednesday due to the concussion suffered on Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens and the Chiefs said they were going to be cautious with Cassel, which was an indication he wouldn’t play. And he won’t.
This means that the Brady Quinn era is officially here. The Chiefs play the Bucs on Sunday then have a bye the week after that so for at least one week this will be Quinn’s team.
This is a huge opportunity for him. We’re not sure how the Chiefs are feeling about Cassel’s situation in the long term but it seems reasonable that Quinn could hang onto the starting job beyond Week 6 if he plays well.
You ready for the Quinn era?
Thank You Mr. Hunt as a fan I appreciate your doing this.
Good afternoon Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Miami Dolphins: Complete Week 3 Preview for Chiefs - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs' Jamaal Charles questionable - ESPN
- Santos plans to slow down the pace Sunday - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs vs. Dolphins preview - ESPN (blog)
- Film room: Kansas City Chiefs play calling in the red zone - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: De'Anthony Thomas Has a Chance to Make a Big Rookie ... - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Miami Dolphins: Betting Odds Analysis and Pick Prediction - Bleacher Report