Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
Good morning Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!
CHIEFS DAT at 442 yards per game
Who dat with the number one rushing attack in the NFL?
CHIEFS DAT at 192 yards per game
- Eric Berry back at Kansas City Chiefs practice after cancer fight - The Denver Post
- 2015 Fantasy Football Team Preview: Kansas City Chiefs - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs sign a cornerback with their open roster spot - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs head into training camp with high expectations - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs nose tackle Dontari Poe has surgery for herniated disk in back - ESPN
- The one thing the Kansas City Chiefs should've done differently this offseason - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Justin Houston Will Repay Kansas City Chiefs' Faith as Perennial All-Pro - Bleacher Report