over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-3)
Sunday, October 14, Noon Central Time
Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay, FL
I hate the 3-4 defense, we’ve been drafting for the 3-4 for how many years now? And still cant get it right!
Imo he drafted better than haley and was a better coach and motivator.
He was another year away from this team doing special things. He was left with Nothing thanks to crybaby vermeil.
Blast away people but you got what you asked for with this change and this team!
- Shields in 2015: Historic Career in Kansas City - KCChiefs.com
- 2014 Review: The Rookies of the Kansas City Chiefs - KCChiefs.com
- Should the Kansas City Chiefs extend Sean Smith? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Top 5 Headlines 1/28: Justin Houston Believes Chiefs can Win Super Bowl with ... - KCChiefs.com
- Don't Expect Splashy Offseason Moves from the Kansas City Chiefs - Bleacher Report
- Kansas State's Tyler Lockett Would Love to Play for Andy Reid - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Top Free-Agency Targets at Wide Receiver - Bleacher Report