"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
Good morning Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!
- Kansas City Chiefs veterans return to St. Joe for training camp - FOXSports.com
- Raytown's LaVance Taylor sent video highlights to the Chiefs via Twitter and ... - Kansas City Star
- Photo gallery: Chiefs training camp July 31 - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: Four new developments as training camp begins - isportsweb.com (blog)
- The two sides to Kansas City Chiefs RB Knile Davis - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- What We Learned From Thursday's Chiefs Media Availability - KCChiefs.com
- Chase Daniel fills in at running back during Chiefs' camp practice - Kansas City Star