over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-3)
Sunday, October 14, Noon Central Time
Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay, FL
I hate the 3-4 defense, we’ve been drafting for the 3-4 for how many years now? And still cant get it right!
Imo he drafted better than haley and was a better coach and motivator.
He was another year away from this team doing special things. He was left with Nothing thanks to crybaby vermeil.
Blast away people but you got what you asked for with this change and this team!
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Deion Jones - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs: Last-Minute 7-Round Mock Draft and Top-100 Big Board - Bleacher Report
- With the 28th pick, the Kansas City Chiefs select … - Chiefs Digest
- Chiefs GM John Dorsey called his shot with Marcus Peters a month before 2015 draft - Kansas City Star (blog)
- The Star's NFL mock draft, version 4.0 - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Joshua Garnett - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Le'Raven Clark - KC Kingdom