I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
- Do Chiefs have potential in backup QBs or are they just good college players? - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs keep Eric Fisher; defend fifth-round pick - UPI.com
- Vernon's Matt Soltes getting a shot with Kansas City Chiefs - New Jersey Herald
- Kansas City Chiefs Traded Down Masterfully, But Then Spent Pick on Domestic Abuser Tyreek Hill - The Big Lead
- Lavin Offered Tryout By Kansas City Chiefs - CapeNews.net
- Terhune Invited to Kansas City Chiefs Minicamp - Kent State University Athletics
- Kansas City Chiefs new roster bubble after nine draft picks are added - Arrowhead Pride (blog)