The only way this team will be any better next season is if there is a whole new coaching staff in there.
Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3)
Monday, November 12, 7:30PM Central Time
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
By Callum Byrnes-Krickl
By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
- Kansas City Chiefs: Best 5-5 Playoff Team - NFL Spin Zone
- Bills vs. Chiefs picks and predictions: Kansas City expected to roll - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs' De'Anthony Thomas ruled out for Sunday - Kansas City Star
- Rookie C Mitch Morse Has Been the Rock For an Ever-Changing Chiefs OL - KCChiefs.com
- Defensive back Ron Parker is Chiefs' 'ultimate team guy' - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs RBs are thriving even without Jamaal Charles - FOXSports.com
- Five reasons the Chiefs will make the playoffs - ESPN (blog)