I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
- An early look at seven free agents who might be good fits for the Chiefs - Kansas City Star
- Patriots route to Super Bowl took turn in Kansas City - USA TODAY
- 2015 NFL Mock Draft: Experts Split On KC Chiefs Pick - KC Kingdom
- NFL playoff expansion wouldn't have helped the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 2015 Kansas City Chiefs Pro Bowl Game Preview - KCChiefs.com
- Sporting KC teams up with Kansas City Chiefs to land hot dollar tournament - KSHB
- Mel Kiper re-grades Kansas City Chiefs 2014 NFL Draft - Arrowhead Pride (blog)