"1. Attention, fantasy owners: Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (groin) was added to the injury report during the week and is questionable to play against the San Diego Chargers. Wideout Steve Breaston (knee) also is questionable. Both sound somewhat likely to play. That’s not true for Chiefs backup running back Peyton Hillis (ankle, doubtful) and tight end Kevin Boss (head, out.)"
"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
- KC Chiefs run out of fireworks in Steelers playoff win - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs open as slight favorites against Buffalo Bills - fox4kc.com
- Fan celebrated Chiefs’ extra points by throwing a roll of toilet paper at the ball - Kansas City Star
- Jerick McKinnon on Breakout Game: ‘Hard Work Is Going to Pay Off' - Chiefs Digest
- Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes 'expecting a battle' vs. Josh Allen, Bills in Divisional Round matchup - NFL.com
- Chiefs vs. Steelers: How one terrible play changed the game for K.C. - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs News: The return of ‘vintage’ Patrick Mahomes - Arrowhead Pride