Perhaps some nice UFO, ghost hunter, conspiracy theory, or holocaust denial websites out there would benefit from your outstanding wit and keen insight.
If the fact that this team is a disaster and that Matt Cassel needs to go cannot bring Chiefs fans together then nothing can.
Anyone wanna put up a website? www.benchmattcassel.com and put up at least a count down ticker for his contract’s expiration date?
:beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse:
San Diego Chargers (2-1)
Sunday, September 30, Noon Central Time
Arrowhead Stadium, Kansa City, MO
To be eligible, you must be a ChiefsCrowd.com member and express your interest in the tickets by posting in this thread. The winner will be the person who has contributed the most to this site in the past in terms of posts. Post counts will be based on your total posts prior to today(no need to spam). If there is a tie, the winner will be the person who has been a member the longest.
The winner will be selected between 9:30am – 10:30am(EST).
Please do not reply if you already have tickets or have one tickets from ChiefsCrowd.com before.
- Behind the scenes with Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes preparing for the ESPY - Kansas City Star
- Getting to know the other teams the Chiefs have to beat to win the AFC - Arrowhead Pride
- Derrick Nnadi’s rookie season shows bright future for Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Arrowheadlines: Is Patrick Mahomes the NFL’s top player in 2019? - Arrowhead Pride
- KC Chiefs: Ranking every backup quarterback situation in AFC West - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs announce 'Greatest Moment Sweepstakes' for NFL100 celebration - Chiefs Wire
- How Will Roger Goodell Handle Tyreek Hill Situation as NFL Nears Decision? - Sports Illustrated