"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
Good morning Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!
- Kansas City Chiefs position review: Running backs - isportsweb.com (blog)
- Photo gallery: Chiefs training camp Aug. 4 - Kansas City Star
- The Kansas City Chiefs live and they learn - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs prove their willingness to give players second chances - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs continue to move slowly with Eric Berry - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Ben Grubbs a big key for offense - NFL Spin Zone
- NFL Network's Steve Wyche Believes Chiefs are "In the Mix" in AFC Picture - KCChiefs.com