"1. Attention, fantasy owners: Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (groin) was added to the injury report during the week and is questionable to play against the San Diego Chargers. Wideout Steve Breaston (knee) also is questionable. Both sound somewhat likely to play. That’s not true for Chiefs backup running back Peyton Hillis (ankle, doubtful) and tight end Kevin Boss (head, out.)"
"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
- Behind the scenes with Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes preparing for the ESPY - Kansas City Star
- Getting to know the other teams the Chiefs have to beat to win the AFC - Arrowhead Pride
- Derrick Nnadi’s rookie season shows bright future for Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Arrowheadlines: Is Patrick Mahomes the NFL’s top player in 2019? - Arrowhead Pride
- KC Chiefs: Ranking every backup quarterback situation in AFC West - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs announce 'Greatest Moment Sweepstakes' for NFL100 celebration - Chiefs Wire
- How Will Roger Goodell Handle Tyreek Hill Situation as NFL Nears Decision? - Sports Illustrated