1. New coach and GM and not Cowher..he had way too long in Pitt.
2. Two new QB’s, rookie and a
veteran who actually is a leader. Cassel couldn’t lead girl scouts.
3. New OC, Dabol really stinks….
And to all those who want to tell me to get lost because I’m being negative? How else are you going to act after all these years of mediocrity. Herm fell *** backwards into the playoffs and Cassel getting them into the playoffs was hysterical since they were beaten soundly against Baltimore in round one! The West has stunk for a while!!
After seeing Rivers whine on the sideline, I felt like I had to make a gif of it:
One of the Interesting points was that Marty could come as a Consultor or even a GM (if Pioli gets fired)
What do you think about it?
Will this move help to bring Bill Cowher (I know he’s NOT lookin for a HC job but may be that move will make this look more easy to atracc Bill) or maybe any other "big name" on board ..
If we go through a coaching/management change (which after the Bucs game is very likely), I’d rather play our backups and rookies and see what we’ve got on the benches, and then focus on getting a franchise QB. It would suck having to approach a game with a mindset of losing, though.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- 10 things to know about Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes, including records broken and his no-look passes - Dallas News
- Thursday's MMQB article should make you, Clark Hunt and Andy Reid furious at the NFL - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- What should the Chiefs do with Dee Ford? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Five intriguing free agents to watch at wide receiver for the Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Tight end is a major need in 2018 NFL Draft - KC Kingdom
- 2018 NFL Draft: Exploring a potential Lamar Jackson plummet to the Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict