Think that is farfetched? Look down to Miami and how the Dolphins are getting things moving in the right direction under Joe Philbin.
All you can do is give a guy a chance. The same chance that Marty and Cowher got to be HC’s.
I really believe that Kevin Greene could very well be the next iteration of Marty, Cowher.
He would not tolerate the loser’s mentality that has plagued the Chiefs since 2007.
San Diego Chargers (3-4)
Sunday, November 1, 7:30PM Central TimeatQualcom Stadium, San Diego, CA
Both teams could fire their HC and GM, but most likely both GM’s will cushion themselves for one more year by firing the HC-JMHO.
This is the story line for the game tomorrow…..:banghead::sAng_scream:
Look around the 4th paragraph. This cannot be true…Right? Please tell me no.
- Kansas City Chiefs lighten Jamaal Charles' early-season workload despite slow ... - FOXSports.com
- The Kansas City Chiefs should run more plays out of shotgun - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chicago Bears vs. Kansas City Chiefs Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick - Bleacher Report
- Jamaal Charles is getting the ball enough - ESPN (blog)
- In Chiefs' fluid offensive line, Zach Fulton is next man up - Kansas City Star
- Maybe the Kansas City Chiefs just aren't that good - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Barbara Shelly: Whatever happens with the Chiefs, quarterback Alex Smith runs ... - Kansas City Star (blog)