Think that is farfetched? Look down to Miami and how the Dolphins are getting things moving in the right direction under Joe Philbin.
All you can do is give a guy a chance. The same chance that Marty and Cowher got to be HC’s.
I really believe that Kevin Greene could very well be the next iteration of Marty, Cowher.
He would not tolerate the loser’s mentality that has plagued the Chiefs since 2007.
San Diego Chargers (3-4)
Sunday, November 1, 7:30PM Central TimeatQualcom Stadium, San Diego, CA
Both teams could fire their HC and GM, but most likely both GM’s will cushion themselves for one more year by firing the HC-JMHO.
This is the story line for the game tomorrow…..:banghead::sAng_scream:
- Kansas City Chiefs kicker Cairo Santos has franchise field goal mark in pocket - FOXSports.com
- Chicago Bears vs Kansas City Chiefs Injury Report: Jermon Bushrod out, Antrel ... - Windy City Gridiron
- How often do 1-3 teams like the Kansas City Chiefs make the playoffs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs starting to face questions about their older players - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs TE Travis Kelce remains dedicated to his hometown of ... - cleveland.com (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs stock up, stock down through four games - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- The Kansas City Chiefs offensive line is ranked higher than you think ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)