Good morning Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!
Will it do any good? No.
I have to give them a little credit for at least trying to show their discontent.
"We the fans of The Kansas City Chiefs, on this 1st day of October 2012, have elected to voice our overwhelming discontent with the current Quarterback of our beloved NFL football team, Matt Cassel. We will not stand idly by as our team and city are disgraced by poor performance. Let this petition mark the beginning of a new era of professional athletics wherein the customer (us) elect the best man to represent not only our team but our city as well. Like our four fathers, we expect our actions to be met with controversy, and like our four fathers we will overcome it!"
I cant post the link but its on ipetitions dot com slash petitions slash fire-matt-cassel
I signed it, and I implore you all to do the same!
Perhaps some nice UFO, ghost hunter, conspiracy theory, or holocaust denial websites out there would benefit from your outstanding wit and keen insight.
If the fact that this team is a disaster and that Matt Cassel needs to go cannot bring Chiefs fans together then nothing can.
Anyone wanna put up a website? www.benchmattcassel.com and put up at least a count down ticker for his contract’s expiration date?
:beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse:
- NFL defends Kansas City Chiefs player Husain Abdullah, penalized for Muslim ... - WJLA
- Why Isn't The Media Outraged About The Kansas City Chiefs? - The Federalist
- If Chiefs' defense keeps playing like this . . . - ESPN (blog)
- Week 4: New England Patriots vs. Kansas City Chiefs highlights - Yahoo Sports (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs player who committed 2012 murder-suicide had signs of ... - Fox News
- Jamaal Charles, Chiefs deal Patriots milestone blowout - ESPN
- Rapid Reaction: Kansas City Chiefs - ESPN (blog)