"1. Attention, fantasy owners: Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (groin) was added to the injury report during the week and is questionable to play against the San Diego Chargers. Wideout Steve Breaston (knee) also is questionable. Both sound somewhat likely to play. That’s not true for Chiefs backup running back Peyton Hillis (ankle, doubtful) and tight end Kevin Boss (head, out.)"
"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- 2018 NFL Draft: A closer look at Dorance Armstrong and the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Draft preview: With Marcus Peters gone, Chiefs need more help at corner - Kansas City Star
- Sean Payton: Saints would have taken Patrick Mahomes with pick 11 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Here's a draft trend the Chiefs want to continue (hint: it involves stud rookies) - Kansas City Star
- Rating the top safeties in the NFL Draft, with an eye on Chiefs' needs - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs offseason EDGE review: do they have enough? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)