I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
- Alex Smith's dad torched Patriots fans after Chiefs' win in Foxborough - Kansas City Star (blog)
- 5 reasons the KC Chiefs will beat LA - The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Former Chiefs running back Larry Johnson says he is living with CTE - Kansas City Star
- Preparation for AFC West games started a long time ago for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Justin Houston misses Chiefs practice with illness - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Terrance Mitchell is being targeted more than ever, and the Chiefs are OK with that - Kansas City Star
- KC Chiefs star Kelce needs teammates' help | The Kansas City Star - Kansas City Star (blog)