I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
- 12 Things We Learned from Chiefs GM John Dorsey's Conference Call - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs sixth round pick from Belize has an amazing story - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- NIU football: Da'Ron Brown drafted by Kansas City Chiefs - Northern Star Online
- Chiefs CB Marcus Peters Embraces Opportunity in Kansas City - KCChiefs.com
- ESPN draft analysts say Chiefs didn't force picks based on needs - Kansas City Star
- Former St. John's star Dan Light signs with Kansas City Chiefs - Worcester Telegram
- A Scout's Take on the Chiefs' Day Three Selections - KCChiefs.com