I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
- Kansas City Chiefs CEO Clark Hunt releases middling statement - Arrowhead Addict
- Reggie Ragland ready to make NFL debut with Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday - AL.com
- Protests spread as NFL players and owners defy Trump and his calls for a boycott - Kansas City Star
- Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs: How they match up - Los Angeles Times
- Chargers defense focused on stopping Tyreek Hill, Kansas City playmakers - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Clark Hunt should speak out on Trump comments - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs' Chris Conley explains his support for anthem protests after Trump's comments - Kansas City Star (blog)