"1. Attention, fantasy owners: Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (groin) was added to the injury report during the week and is questionable to play against the San Diego Chargers. Wideout Steve Breaston (knee) also is questionable. Both sound somewhat likely to play. That’s not true for Chiefs backup running back Peyton Hillis (ankle, doubtful) and tight end Kevin Boss (head, out.)"
"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- KC Chiefs players strike a pose as annual calendar shoot for cancer research comes to Arrowhead - fox4kc.com
- 2018 NFL draft preview: Kansas City Chiefs GM Brett Veach prepped for first draft in charge - The Denver Post
- Mellinger Minutes: Moose and the Royals' rare pace, Chiefs' draft, and one more Bud Lathrop story - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Who will the Chiefs draft? Here are some top edge rushers - Kansas City Star
- Priest Holmes, Willie Lanier to announce round two and round three picks - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- The Chiefs need a defensive lineman. Here are the best available in the NFL Draft - Kansas City Star