"1. Attention, fantasy owners: Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (groin) was added to the injury report during the week and is questionable to play against the San Diego Chargers. Wideout Steve Breaston (knee) also is questionable. Both sound somewhat likely to play. That’s not true for Chiefs backup running back Peyton Hillis (ankle, doubtful) and tight end Kevin Boss (head, out.)"
"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Kansas City Chiefs Mock Draft: Defense and O-line the focus, predictions for every pick - CBSSports.com
- Chiefs' best and worst away games to travel to - Chiefs Wire
- Kansas City Chiefs: Youth Movement with defense - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs' Robert Golden hosts diabetes walk at Edison High School - KFSN-TV
- KC Chiefs projected NFL draft picks, mock draft, 4/21/18 | The ... - Kansas City Star
- Former Chiefs defensive lineman says he smoked pot before every game - Kansas City Star (blog)