Think that is farfetched? Look down to Miami and how the Dolphins are getting things moving in the right direction under Joe Philbin.
All you can do is give a guy a chance. The same chance that Marty and Cowher got to be HC’s.
I really believe that Kevin Greene could very well be the next iteration of Marty, Cowher.
He would not tolerate the loser’s mentality that has plagued the Chiefs since 2007.
San Diego Chargers (3-4)
Sunday, November 1, 7:30PM Central TimeatQualcom Stadium, San Diego, CA
Both teams could fire their HC and GM, but most likely both GM’s will cushion themselves for one more year by firing the HC-JMHO.
This is the story line for the game tomorrow…..:banghead::sAng_scream:
Look around the 4th paragraph. This cannot be true…Right? Please tell me no.
- Kansas City Chiefs defense will need to do some dancing vs. Pittsburgh Steelers - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Flu season hits the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick - Bleacher Report
- Predicting the Final Score of Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers - RantSports
- Grading the Kansas City Chiefs offensive line change - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs 2015 schedule already has 14 of 16 opponents nailed down - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs haven't won in Pittsburgh in nearly 30 years - Arrowhead Pride (blog)