Think that is farfetched? Look down to Miami and how the Dolphins are getting things moving in the right direction under Joe Philbin.
All you can do is give a guy a chance. The same chance that Marty and Cowher got to be HC’s.
I really believe that Kevin Greene could very well be the next iteration of Marty, Cowher.
He would not tolerate the loser’s mentality that has plagued the Chiefs since 2007.
San Diego Chargers (3-4)
Sunday, November 1, 7:30PM Central TimeatQualcom Stadium, San Diego, CA
Both teams could fire their HC and GM, but most likely both GM’s will cushion themselves for one more year by firing the HC-JMHO.
This is the story line for the game tomorrow…..:banghead::sAng_scream:
- Kansas City Chiefs starting to face questions about their older players - FOXSports.com
- Where is the heart? - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs TE Travis Kelce remains dedicated to his hometown of ... - cleveland.com (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs stock up, stock down through four games - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 5 Bold Predictions For Chicago Bears vs. Kansas City Chiefs In NFL Week 5 - RantSports
- The Kansas City Chiefs offensive line is ranked higher than you think ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Bears vs. Chiefs 2015 picks and predictions: Kansas City big favorites despite ... - SB Nation