A couple of weeks ago during the MNF game we saw the Chiefs hit a couple of plays in the play action game and then stop doing it and settle for run to the right over and over
This season Mccluster has gotten a few chances running the football and has made some plays and then they stop useing him
Just more to show how horrible this coaching staff is
My husband and I are leaving at midnight tonight and making the 8 hour drive to KC to come to the chiefs game!! We are looking for some fun people to tailgate with! If anyone cares to extend their tailgate party to us, it would be greatly appreciated! Please either message me on here or on h o t m a i l, k_devivo is where you can find me. We are 31 and 33, and I promise we are fun!!
Denver Broncos (7-3)
Sunday, November 25, 12:00PM Central Time
Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, KS
Watch online: Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver Broncos Live Stream Online
At least other teams are struggling this year.
On this play, Sanchez tries to hand off the ball to his RB but apparently the RB forgot this was a running play. Sanchez improvises and tries to run the ball upfield and gets a mouth full of his offensive lineman’s butt, then fumbles the ball for a TD.
This was all part of a period of time where New England scored 3 TD’s in 55 seconds.
Not even Cassel can claim ownership of a play this bad.
Happy turkey day ya’all!!!
Good afternoon Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!
I finally got around to making a ChiefsCrowd.com facebook page. Please take the time to "Like" our page if you haven’t already done so.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Ten Best Seasons In Team History - KC Kingdom
- The Chiefs' Super Bowl I roster, 50 years later - Kansas City Star
- Five positions Kansas City Chiefs must address in free agency - NFL Mocks
- Johnny Manziel to the Chiefs? This doesn't look like a good fit - ESPN (blog)
- How many Ring of Honor players are on the Kansas City Chiefs roster? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs' Alex Smith has a Super Bowl ceiling, CBS analysts say - Kansas City Star
- Tony Gonzalez on Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce: 'The sky is the limit for him' - Kansas City Star