"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
Good morning Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!
- Expectations for the Kansas City Chiefs Starters - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs need Joe Mays to return quickly - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' mascot reaches settlement - ESPN
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Vikings Week 3 Game Preview - Bleacher Report
- The reason for the Kansas City Chiefs and Tampa Bay Buccaneers trade - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Meet the Enemy: 5 Questions on the Kansas City Chiefs - Daily Norseman
- Kansas City Chiefs preseason first team defense: Bob Sutton's Science Lab - Arrowhead Pride (blog)