"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
Good morning Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!
CHIEFS DAT at 442 yards per game
Who dat with the number one rushing attack in the NFL?
CHIEFS DAT at 192 yards per game
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- The Star's seven-round Kansas City Chiefs NFL draft projection, version 3.0 - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs day one and day two targets - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- NFL Draft 2018: Shawn Barber's two-round mock has Chiefs going EDGE - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 2018 NFL Draft: What if a top wide receiver falls to the Chiefs? - Arrowhead Addict
- National NFL writer: Schedule sets up nicely for Patrick Mahomes and Chiefs - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Should the Kansas City Chiefs be concerned about Eric Berry's injury history? - Arrowhead Addict