"1. Attention, fantasy owners: Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (groin) was added to the injury report during the week and is questionable to play against the San Diego Chargers. Wideout Steve Breaston (knee) also is questionable. Both sound somewhat likely to play. That’s not true for Chiefs backup running back Peyton Hillis (ankle, doubtful) and tight end Kevin Boss (head, out.)"
"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
- Keep an eye on Chiefs' Dee Ford on Friday night - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs' Knile Davis critical to running game - Columbia Missourian
- Kansas City Chiefs position preview: Defensive backs - isportsweb.com (blog)
- The Kansas City Chiefs current playoff odds are about right - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs continue rotating their offensive line but injuries leave ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs' defensive issues look like they're resolving themselves - ESPN (blog)
- Report: Connor Halliday to try out with Kansas City Chiefs - CougCenter