"1. Attention, fantasy owners: Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (groin) was added to the injury report during the week and is questionable to play against the San Diego Chargers. Wideout Steve Breaston (knee) also is questionable. Both sound somewhat likely to play. That’s not true for Chiefs backup running back Peyton Hillis (ankle, doubtful) and tight end Kevin Boss (head, out.)"
"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
- Kansas City Chiefs edge the San Diego Chargers 23-20 - Arrowhead Addict
- Photo gallery: Chiefs 23, Chargers 20 - Kansas City Star
- Replay: Updates, stats from Sunday's Chiefs-Chargers game - Kansas City Star
- Cairo Santos' clutch kick gives Chiefs 23-20 victory over Chargers - Kansas City Star
- Rapid Reaction: Kansas City Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Jamaal Charles Becomes Kansas City Chiefs' All-Time Rushing Leader - Bleacher Report
- Top 5 Headlines 10/19: Chiefs vs. Chargers Scouting Report - KCChiefs.com