I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
- Column: The Spanos Way isn't shared by this year's Super Bowl teams - The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Schools in NJ, Kansas City hold canned food challenge for Super Bowl - CBS News
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce, Eagles' Jason Kelce reminisce about childhood diet ahead Super Bowl LVII - Fox News
- Arrowhead East in South Philly: The story of Big Charlie’s, the Chiefs Mecca in Eagles territory - The Athletic
- Big Charlie’s Saloon, the Kansas City Chiefs bar in South Philly, cancels its Super Bowl watch party - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Past, present Chiefs cheerleaders celebrate Super Bowl, 60 years - Yahoo News
- Nick Sirianni's honest take on being let go by Andy Reid during Chiefs tenure - ClutchPoints