Think that is farfetched? Look down to Miami and how the Dolphins are getting things moving in the right direction under Joe Philbin.
All you can do is give a guy a chance. The same chance that Marty and Cowher got to be HC’s.
I really believe that Kevin Greene could very well be the next iteration of Marty, Cowher.
He would not tolerate the loser’s mentality that has plagued the Chiefs since 2007.
San Diego Chargers (3-4)
Sunday, November 1, 7:30PM Central TimeatQualcom Stadium, San Diego, CA
Both teams could fire their HC and GM, but most likely both GM’s will cushion themselves for one more year by firing the HC-JMHO.
This is the story line for the game tomorrow…..:banghead::sAng_scream:
Look around the 4th paragraph. This cannot be true…Right? Please tell me no.
- Can the Chiefs snap their two game losing streak and win one at Mile High? - Kansas City Star
- Does Tyreek Hill’s return solve the Chiefs’ woes? Well, it’s complicated. - Wichita Eagle
- Five trade deadline targets for the Kansas City Chiefs to consider - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs worked out pair of veteran defensive tackles - Chiefs Wire
- Former Chiefs QB Alex Smith reportedly had surgery 17 times after horrific injury - Kansas City Star
- Jamaal Charles has wild tale of wanting to fight Larry Johnson in Chiefs locker room - Kansas City Star
- Brett Veach makes the trade deadline a Catch-22 for Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict