Perhaps some nice UFO, ghost hunter, conspiracy theory, or holocaust denial websites out there would benefit from your outstanding wit and keen insight.
If the fact that this team is a disaster and that Matt Cassel needs to go cannot bring Chiefs fans together then nothing can.
Anyone wanna put up a website? www.benchmattcassel.com and put up at least a count down ticker for his contract’s expiration date?
:beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse:
San Diego Chargers (2-1)
Sunday, September 30, Noon Central Time
Arrowhead Stadium, Kansa City, MO
To be eligible, you must be a ChiefsCrowd.com member and express your interest in the tickets by posting in this thread. The winner will be the person who has contributed the most to this site in the past in terms of posts. Post counts will be based on your total posts prior to today(no need to spam). If there is a tie, the winner will be the person who has been a member the longest.
The winner will be selected between 9:30am – 10:30am(EST).
Please do not reply if you already have tickets or have one tickets from ChiefsCrowd.com before.
- Kansas City Chiefs 2019 Schedule Released - News/Talk 790 KFYO
- NFL schedule 2019: All 32 teams' regular-season dates, times, opponents - USA TODAY
- 2019 Regular Season Schedule Finalized; Chiefs to Celebrate 60th Season with Five Primetime Games - chiefs.com
- Ranking the best prime-time games in 2019 - NFL.com
- Los Angeles Chargers to play in Mexico City against division rival Kansas City Chiefs on Monday Night Football - Yahoo Sports
- Inside the gym with Chiefs quarterback Chase Litton - KCTV Kansas City
- Chiefs Mock Draft 2.0: The reporter vs. the machine - Kansas City Star