The only way this team will be any better next season is if there is a whole new coaching staff in there.
Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3)
Monday, November 12, 7:30PM Central Time
Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, PA
By Callum Byrnes-Krickl
By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Laremy Tunsil - KC Kingdom
- Eric Berry is one of the Kansas City Chiefs three top 10 safeties in free agency - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Former tight end Tony Gonzalez looks forward to being in Chiefs' Ring of Honor one day - Kansas City Star
- The two best moments of the Kansas City Chiefs season - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Joey Bosa - KC Kingdom
- Clark Hunt says Chiefs are close to being championship caliber - ESPN (blog)
- NFL power rankings: Kansas City Chiefs are a top 10 team entering the offseason - Arrowhead Pride (blog)