"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
Good morning Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!
CHIEFS DAT at 442 yards per game
Who dat with the number one rushing attack in the NFL?
CHIEFS DAT at 192 yards per game
- Chiefs Crystal Ball Game - Arrowhead Addict
- Seahawks' Bennett fined for hit on Kansas City Chiefs QB - KOMO News
- No punts or backwards plays, Chiefs offense hummed - Kansas City Star
- Fred Williams making the Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver decision difficult - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid on calling perfect play: 'That's like a ... - FOXSports.com
- Traffic plan in place for Kansas City Chiefs game on Friday night - KSHB
- Kansas City Chiefs continue rotating their offensive line but injuries leave ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)