"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
Good morning Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!
CHIEFS DAT at 442 yards per game
Who dat with the number one rushing attack in the NFL?
CHIEFS DAT at 192 yards per game
- New York Jets vs. Kansas City Chiefs: What Are Experts Saying About New York? - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs have a few question marks remaining on the injury report ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Week 9: Kansas City Chiefs And Royals Wallpapers - Arrowhead Addict
- Contract Extension for Justin Houston Should Be Kansas City Chiefs' Top Priority - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs vs. Jets preview - ESPN (blog)
- ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter discusses Jets coach Rex Ryan's decision to ... - ESPN
- Credit Kansas City Chiefs for adapting and pummeling Rams in second half - Arrowhead Pride (blog)