"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
Good morning Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!
CHIEFS DAT at 442 yards per game
Who dat with the number one rushing attack in the NFL?
CHIEFS DAT at 192 yards per game
- Contract Extension for Justin Houston Should Be Kansas City Chiefs' Top Priority - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs vs. Jets preview - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Injury Report: Eric Berry Participates In Practice - Arrowhead Addict
- Credit Kansas City Chiefs for adapting and pummeling Rams in second half - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Power rankings: No. 15 Kansas City Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- 5 Ways New York Jets Can Defeat Kansas City Chiefs - RantSports
- Dwayne Bowe is quietly efficient for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)