If we go through a coaching/management change (which after the Bucs game is very likely), I’d rather play our backups and rookies and see what we’ve got on the benches, and then focus on getting a franchise QB. It would suck having to approach a game with a mindset of losing, though.
- The Chiefs Offense has 21 Turnovers in 6 games, and the opposition has scored 74 points off of these turnovers. That is 40% of the points the Chiefs have given up this year. These turnovers fall on the hands of the entire offense (tipped passes, fumbles, bad INTs)
- The Chiefs offense has scored no touchdowns in the last two games.
- The Chiefs offense has scored a first half touchdown in two games (ATL and Charles 31-yard run vs SD).
- Aside from Jamaal Charles touchdown runs of 31 and 91 yards, the only offensive touchdowns since week 1 have come when the Chiefs are down by 3 or more scores.
This offense is terrible and constantly puts the defense in bad positions with a league high 21 turnovers. All of the rostered quarterbacks on this team are league backups (at best). The quarterback position not been addressed for far too long. We’ve had different coaches, different offensive personnel. The one constant has always been crappy quarterbacks.
First play of the game ?? No one says a thing. My firm belief IS … if it’s on TV it has a SCRIPT … this sh** is all decided before the games even start. It reminds me alot of the Tim Donaghy book. :chiefs: :punk: :beer:
Blow for Geno (Smith).
- Baltimore Ravens cut Chris Canty, who once visited the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Photo gallery: Kansas City Chiefs in Pro Football Hall of Fame - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs 2015 offseason plan: Free agency, NFL Draft, projected roster - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs featured in Gridiron Glory Football Hall of Fame exhibit at ... - KSHB
- Kansas City Chiefs release TE Anthony Fasano - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Latest Free-Agency News and Rumors - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs free agents 2015: Who to keep, who to let go - Arrowhead Pride (blog)