1. New coach and GM and not Cowher..he had way too long in Pitt.
2. Two new QB’s, rookie and a
veteran who actually is a leader. Cassel couldn’t lead girl scouts.
3. New OC, Dabol really stinks….
And to all those who want to tell me to get lost because I’m being negative? How else are you going to act after all these years of mediocrity. Herm fell *** backwards into the playoffs and Cassel getting them into the playoffs was hysterical since they were beaten soundly against Baltimore in round one! The West has stunk for a while!!
After seeing Rivers whine on the sideline, I felt like I had to make a gif of it:
One of the Interesting points was that Marty could come as a Consultor or even a GM (if Pioli gets fired)
What do you think about it?
Will this move help to bring Bill Cowher (I know he’s NOT lookin for a HC job but may be that move will make this look more easy to atracc Bill) or maybe any other "big name" on board ..
If we go through a coaching/management change (which after the Bucs game is very likely), I’d rather play our backups and rookies and see what we’ve got on the benches, and then focus on getting a franchise QB. It would suck having to approach a game with a mindset of losing, though.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Grading Jamaal Charles And The Running Backs - KC Kingdom
- Photo gallery: Chiefs cornerback Gary Green selected for club's Hall of Fame ... - Kansas City Star
- Dee Ford's 2015 role with Kansas City Chiefs could be decided in next few days - AL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs salary cap scenarios and deadlines to consider - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Baltimore Ravens cut Chris Canty, who once visited the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs 2015 offseason plan: Free agency, NFL Draft, projected roster - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Latest Free-Agency News and Rumors - Bleacher Report