San Diego Chargers (3-4)
Sunday, November 1, 7:30PM Central TimeatQualcom Stadium, San Diego, CA
Both teams could fire their HC and GM, but most likely both GM’s will cushion themselves for one more year by firing the HC-JMHO.
This is the story line for the game tomorrow…..:banghead::sAng_scream:
Look around the 4th paragraph. This cannot be true…Right? Please tell me no.
Last night Alex Smith of the 49ers played OUTSTANDING. He only missed 1 pass the whole game. A few seasons ago Smith was in the same seat that Matt Cassel has been in over the course of his time in KC. But that’s changed a lot over the last 2 seasons. What happened. He got a good HEAD COACH.
This is not a team that is just lacking good play out of the QB. Our Wrs have not played to the level they can. Our O line hasn’t been great. Our guys are tipping passes to the defenders. Many talk about how the passes are not great. And the most common thing is overthrows. Well I can say I have watched many other NFL games. The same throws are being made by other QBs around the NFL. There guys have to go up and get the ball. NONE of them have tipped the ball to the defenders as often as our guys have. WHY Is that? We have some good WRS. Bowe is one of the most talented in the NFL. Baldwin has shown promise at times looked lost at others. They don’t suck. They are the victim of the same thing our QBs have been the victim of. HORRIBLE COACHING.
A good head coach and good coaching staff can go a long way for the players. We saw Matt Cassel play well with a great head coach in New England. He hasn’t had that in KC. And Cassel is not a great enough player to overcome poor coaching. He needs it.
This team is suffering from a lot of things. Poor Qb play is on that list. But the biggest thing they are suffering from is a BAD head coach and a bad coaching staff. Nothing is going to get better in KC until that changes. Many want a 1st pick to get a Great college QB. Well unless we get change in coaching that QB isn’t going to be able to do much better then what we see the current guys doing. Alex Smith shows just how far a good head coach can take a player. We haven’t seen that since Dick Vermil. It’s not in KC now. If the Chiefs are ever going to be a winner again they HAVE to find a real head coach. That’s where it starts. Get a real head coach and then work on the other problems but it starts with the coaching staff.
I thought Berry looked Better.
- Kansas City’s other football team preparing for National Championship USA Bowl - WDAF FOX4 Kansas City
- Denver QB Drew Lock returns to hometown KC to face Chiefs - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs' Tryann Mathieu Recruits All-Pro RB to Kansas City - Heavy.com
- Chiefs defensive end Frank Clark misses another practice while dealing with illness - Kansas City Star
- Third year’s been charming as Tanoh Kpassagnon continues to develop in Chiefs’ defense - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs’ Dave Toub provides some clarity on punt Patriots blocked Sunday - Arrowhead Pride
- Tony Gonzalez talks new podcast, Chiefs fans on 'Good Morning America' - Chiefs Wire