San Diego Chargers (2-1)
Sunday, September 30, Noon Central Time
Arrowhead Stadium, Kansa City, MO
To be eligible, you must be a ChiefsCrowd.com member and express your interest in the tickets by posting in this thread. The winner will be the person who has contributed the most to this site in the past in terms of posts. Post counts will be based on your total posts prior to today(no need to spam). If there is a tie, the winner will be the person who has been a member the longest.
The winner will be selected between 9:30am – 10:30am(EST).
Please do not reply if you already have tickets or have one tickets from ChiefsCrowd.com before.
"1. Attention, fantasy owners: Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (groin) was added to the injury report during the week and is questionable to play against the San Diego Chargers. Wideout Steve Breaston (knee) also is questionable. Both sound somewhat likely to play. That’s not true for Chiefs backup running back Peyton Hillis (ankle, doubtful) and tight end Kevin Boss (head, out.)"
"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
- Chiefs vs. Dolphins preview - ESPN (blog)
- Breakdown Of Jamaal Charles' High Ankle Sprain - ESPN
- Jamaal Charles returns to Kansas City Chiefs practice - NFL.com
- The road doesn't look so bad to Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Film room: Kansas City Chiefs play calling in the red zone - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Miami Dolphins: Connections - PhinPhanatic
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Miami Dolphins: Betting Odds Analysis and Pick Prediction - Bleacher Report