"1. Attention, fantasy owners: Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (groin) was added to the injury report during the week and is questionable to play against the San Diego Chargers. Wideout Steve Breaston (knee) also is questionable. Both sound somewhat likely to play. That’s not true for Chiefs backup running back Peyton Hillis (ankle, doubtful) and tight end Kevin Boss (head, out.)"
"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
- Updates, statistics from Thursday night's Chiefs-Rams preseason game - Kansas City Star
- Newton grad spends five weeks with Kansas City Chiefs - The Kansan
- Chiefs roster cuts: Still plenty of tough decisions to make - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Five Players Make ESPN Top 100 - NFL Spin Zone
- 2015 NFL Preseason St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Preview Q&A with ... - Turf Show Times
- Is Eric Kush on the Kansas City Chiefs roster bubble? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Have we underestimated Jeremy Maclin's impact on the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)