I still want to have faith in Hunt. He understands business. I don’t believe he’s just in it to make more money and screw the chiefs and their fans. He made a bad decision, which at the time would have been hard to see, since SP looked like a great personnel guy. I think he’ll make some good decisions after this mess.
over the past 27 games, KC has allowed 30+ points 12 times, in which they lost all of those games. They are 10-17 over that entire span. Fingers can be pointed at every aspect of this team with regards to why this is, and they’d all be true. Romeo has been the HC for 8 of those games, DC for all of those games. They have also gone 24 games without scoring a TD on opening drive. They have held the lead in a game in 2012 for exactly ZERO seconds. We’re not building, we’re not getting better, we’re just not very good for obviously a lot of reasons.
- Baltimore Ravens cut Chris Canty, who once visited the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Photo gallery: Kansas City Chiefs in Pro Football Hall of Fame - Kansas City Star
- Top 5 Headlines 2/27: Chiefs Mock Draft - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs featured in Gridiron Glory Football Hall of Fame exhibit at ... - KSHB
- Kansas City Chiefs release TE Anthony Fasano - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs Should Target Michael Crabtree in Free Agency - NFL Spin Zone
- Kansas City Chiefs: Latest Free-Agency News and Rumors - Bleacher Report