To be eligible, you must be a ChiefsCrowd.com member and express your interest in the tickets by posting in this thread. The winner will be the person who has contributed the most to this site in the past in terms of posts. Post counts will be based on your total posts prior to today(no need to spam). If there is a tie, the winner will be the person who has been a member the longest.
The winner will be selected between 9:30am – 10:30am(EST).
Please do not reply if you already have tickets or have one tickets from ChiefsCrowd.com before.
"1. Attention, fantasy owners: Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (groin) was added to the injury report during the week and is questionable to play against the San Diego Chargers. Wideout Steve Breaston (knee) also is questionable. Both sound somewhat likely to play. That’s not true for Chiefs backup running back Peyton Hillis (ankle, doubtful) and tight end Kevin Boss (head, out.)"
"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
- Alex Smith's dad torched Patriots fans after Chiefs' win in Foxborough - Kansas City Star (blog)
- 5 reasons the KC Chiefs will beat LA - The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Former Chiefs running back Larry Johnson says he is living with CTE - Kansas City Star
- Preparation for AFC West games started a long time ago for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Justin Houston misses Chiefs practice with illness - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Terrance Mitchell is being targeted more than ever, and the Chiefs are OK with that - Kansas City Star
- KC Chiefs star Kelce needs teammates' help | The Kansas City Star - Kansas City Star (blog)