By Josh Alper
We haven’t heard much about wide receiver/kick returner Josh Cribbs since the Colts released him in May, but he says he’s heard from a few teams about possibly coming on board for the 2015 season. Cribbs told Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com said that he’s received inquiries from the Jaguars, Patriots and Chiefs since hitting the…
think about it…
he has only been efficient because hes never had anyone to throw the long ball to?
a game manager means he is dealing with the tools provided.
is it possible were he in a donkey uniform the last two years he would have eclipsed 4000 yards?
i think we underestimate alex.
if he had the same teams as say peyton or brees, he would put up the same numbers. Read more…
Brian Davidson/Getty Images
? TWEET (3) ?SHARE (167)
Pretty much every conversation about the Chiefs’ playoff potential centers around their offense.
Even the most cynical fans and analysts see the Chiefs have built a very good defense with a legitimate shot at being scary. There’s no doubt they’ll make some quarterbacks miserable, and there’s a decent shot the run defense shores up enough to keep teams from abusing them on the ground.
But there are a lot of question marks with the offense. After Jeremy Maclin the Chiefs boast a series of “well, if…” players. Those are guys who you have to always Read more…
Jamaal Charles feels “a lot more comfortable” with offensive line
Posted by Josh Alper on June 15, 2015, 7:22 AM EDT
Getty ImagesIn April, Chiefs running back Jamaal Charlessaid that he “definitely” wanted the Chiefs toaddress their offensive line in the draft because of how “crucial” blockers are to his ability to succeed.
The Chiefs drafted center Mitch Morse in the second round, but didn’t otherwise load up on offensive linemen during the process. That left them with largely the same line as they had when Charles said he was looking for upgrades, but the Read more…
- Kansas City Chiefs Capsule - Washington Times
- Kansas City Chiefs safety Eric Berry cleared to return after lymphoma treatments - Fox News
- Chiefs add cornerback Kenneth Penny to training camp roster - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs nose tackle Dontari Poe has surgery for herniated disk in back - ESPN
- Why Empower Retirement has joined the Chiefs' sponsor roster - Kansas City Business Journal
- The one thing the Kansas City Chiefs should've done differently this offseason - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Justin Houston Will Repay Kansas City Chiefs' Faith as Perennial All-Pro - Bleacher Report