By Zac Jackson
The Eagles made it official Monday afternoon, announcing the hiring of Doug Pederson as the team’s new head coach. Pederson spent the last three seasons as the Chiefs offensive coordinator. He was the Eagles quarterbacks coach in 2011-12. The team decided on Pederson last week but had to wait for the Chiefs season to end…
Heres the list from adam teicher on espn.
Looking at the list its prolly easier saying who i wouldnt bring back.
The ones i wouldnt is flemming, daniels, moses.
Im on the fence about is devito, avant, stephnson, abdullah and branch. Stephenson is still a good backup and with our track record could we find a better backup? Avant is a leader as you can see he was our best wr against the pats. He never gives up on a play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again!!!!!! Read more…
First some things about yesterdays game.
Tough loss any playoff loss is. But their are some bright spots. First this was not a team that was just outclassed in talent. They played a VERY good team tough on the road. And still had some chances to win the game. People will and have said that the Chiefs just beat some bad teams sorry But I don’t agree. This year the NFL was more close then ever before. Never before had the term any given Sunday been so meaningful. Some examples the Rams swept the Seahawks, The Pats lost to the Read more…
I pray we get him sighned !!! Bc in this pass happy nfl were going to need him and petter great togther this year we also need to fin more deth at cb bc if one of them get hurt were in big trouble i rly hope dorsey finds a way to sighn sean smith he would be my most important sighning !!! Read more…
By Josh Alper
Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola was flagged for unnecessary roughness in the second quarter of Saturday’s 27-20 win over the Chiefs after he stepped out of the way of a punt and leveled Chiefs cornerback Jamell Fleming with a big block that saw him make contact with Fleming’s head. After the game, Fleming called it…
By Josh Alper
Late in the fourth quarter of Saturday’s game between the Chiefs and Patriots, the Chiefs got the ball to New England’s 1-yard-line down 27-13 with 2:33 left in the game. Kansas City had all three of their timeouts left, so a score before the two minute warning would offer them the option of kicking off…
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Jalen Ramsey - KC Kingdom
- 2016 NFL free agency: Could Chiefs' Jeff Allen upgrade New York Giants' offensive line? - Big Blue View
- Does free agent Riley Cooper interest the Kansas City Chiefs receivers? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs can create more salary cap space with tough decisions on Eric Fisher, Jamaal Charles - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- West and Ware Changed the Culture of the Chiefs in '15 Under Charles' Watch - KCChiefs.com
- If I were Kansas City Chiefs GM John Dorsey: A 3-step plan - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs 2016 offensive line has more questions than answers - Arrowhead Pride (blog)