By Darin Gantt
Knile Davis doesn’t want his fumble in the playoffs to define him, but he also knows he might not get the chance to redeem himself in Kansas City. But he also said he didn’t ask to be traded this offseason, even after the Chiefs signed two running backs who were not him to extensions. “I…
started feeling this way last year with all the rule changes.
N.F.L. Tried to Influence Concussion Research, Congressional Study Finds
“Our investigation has shown that while the N.F.L. had been publicly proclaiming its role as funder and accelerator of important research, it was privately attempting to influence that research,” the study concluded. “The N.F.L. attempted to use its ‘unrestricted gift’ as leverage to steer funding away from one of its critics.”
someone needs to force-ably remove goodell from his nazi perch. Read more…
We’re approaching the dead period of the NFL offseason, which gives us an opportunity to step back and relive some of the good and the bad from the league’s history books. In this particular case, it’s all bad. Based primarily on statistical performances, here’s a look at the 12 worst quarterback performances in modern NFL (post-1970 merger) history.
12. Peyton Manning, Broncos: Nov. 15, 2015 vs. Chiefs: Clearly injured, the most prolific passer in NFL history completed just five of 20 passes for only 35 yards while throwing four interceptions before being replaced in the third quarter. It’s the only 0.0 Read more…
By Josh Alper
Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles said a month ago that he was targeting training camp for his return to the field from the torn ACL he suffered in Week Five last season. That timeline might have changed in the last few weeks. The team starts their final phase of offseason work next week when they…
Kansas City Chiefs recently visited with free agent guard Amini Silatolu
By stagdsp on May 19, 2016, 10:25a 9
The Chiefs continue to bargain hunt in the free agent market
? TWEET ?SHARE
The Kansas City Chiefs recently visited with one of the best remaining free agents, according to Adam Caplan.
#Chiefs had UFA G Amini Silatolu (Panthers) in for a visit recently, source said. Team is continuing to evaluate guard position.
Silatolu was a 2012 second round pick for the Carolina Panthers out of Division II Midwestern State. He certainly has the size Andy Reid likes at 6’4, 320 pounds, and he’s Read more…
- Kansas City's best fit: DL Chris Jones , Mississippi State Bulldogs , No. #37 overall - CBSSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs offseason review and 2016 preview - Bolts from the Blue
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs News 6/28 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Offseason workouts with Jeremy Maclin pay off for Chiefs' Chris Conley and Albert Wilson - Kansas City Star
- Maybe the Kansas City Chiefs No. 2 WR isn't as important as we think - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs - The Boston Globe
- How do you review and explain Kansas City Chiefs games? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)