"Chiefs OLB Justin Houston’s 9.5 sacks since Week 13 of last season are tied with Jared Allen and DeMarcus Ware for the NFL lead.
It’s obviously heady company. Houston already has four sacks this season after taking down Drew Brees three times last week. "Physically, he’s an absolute freak," teammate Tamba Hali said. "I think Justin is learning how to go about the technique. … The kid is good."
Other injury news:
Hudson is out for the season with a broken leg (see other threads).
Hillis is still in a walking boot.
Breaston is banged up with a knee injury.
Jacques Reeves was put on IR for what I think was a hamstring injury.
Btw…title should say "has" not "had".
Good morning Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!
CHIEFS DAT at 442 yards per game
Who dat with the number one rushing attack in the NFL?
CHIEFS DAT at 192 yards per game
- Chiefs’ Travis Kelce launches new Tru Kolors t-shirt benefiting Kansas City kids - fox4kc.com
- Kansas City Chiefs premiere S2E7 of 'The Franchise' docuseries - Chiefs Wire
- Chiefs vs. Titans Injury Report: Good News and Bad News for KC - Sports Illustrated
- Kansas City Chiefs’ Tershawn Wharton enjoyed seeing his INT make SportsCenter’s Top 10 - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs get Chris Jones, Charvarius Ward back to practice - Arrowhead Pride
- Report: Chiefs LB Anthony Hitchens battling 'nerve injury' in right elbow - Chiefs Wire
- The Chiefs will face the Tennessee on the road Sunday, Oct. 24 - Kansas City Star