While I don’t believe that Matt Cassell is as good as touted it is clear to me that he has the most heart of anyone on the team. And probably want’s to win more as well. I saw him scramble for a first down, not slide, and jump up fired up! I don’t see any player or coach doing that. He is constantly under pressure every single snap due to what I believe is the real problem our offensive line. The defense rocks! Crennel is a great guy but not a head coach. I’m on the fence with Pioli. We will really see how devoted Hunt is to turning this thing around if he goes after a big name coach. That and focusing on the O line could make this team competitive overnight….with Matt Cassell.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Patrick Mahomes's girlfriend says her stepfather collapsed and died at Chiefs game - Washington Post
- Kansas City Chiefs' Tyreek Hill uses camera during touchdown celebration - Fox News
- The Latest: Rams' Cooper Kupp hurts knee, will have MRI - The Sun Herald
- Over/under for Chiefs-Rams showdown highest since at least 1986 - ESPN
- Len Dawson relishes Patrick Mahomes breaking his 1964 Chiefs passing touchdowns record - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Mahomes sets touchdown passing record in Chiefs win against Cardinals - Kansas City Star